Join Our Team!
At North East Dental Arts, our mission is to make a positive difference in the lives of our patients. Throughout the entire patient experience, we aim to improve patient health, appearance, self-confidence and overall quality of life. Our fast-paced growing practice is seeking an upbeat, high-energy, friendly, enthusiastic person to join our amazing team. You would be working among the best in a beautiful, modern, state-of-the-art facility that’s been voted best Dentist and Dental Office, 7 years in a row.
Full-time Dental Assistant
- Welcome & prepare patients for treatment
- Assist dentists & anticipate dentists’ needs
- Ensure patient comfort before, during and after treatment
- Engage & form a genuine connection with patients
- Dismiss patients & provide post-operative care instructions
- Set-up & breakdown of operatories
- Sterilization, lab duties, ordering supplies & equipment maintenance
- Perform other duties as needed to support dentists, team & patients
- Participate in the achievement of practice goals & objectives
- Minimum 2+ years of experience as a Dental Assistant
- X-Ray Certification & experience taking impressions
- Computer competence, digital charts & scheduling software
- Open-minded, willing to learn & eager to succeed
- Works well in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Strong work ethic with team player attributes
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Competitive hourly rate
- Potential bonus opportunities
- Dental Insurance Plan
- 401k plan with employer matching
- Paid vacation, sick & personal time
- Uniforms provided
- Fun team outings & events
- Collaborative work environment
- Positive culture & atmosphere
To be considered for this position:
Your reply MUST include a resume and letter explaining why you believe you would be a great fit for this position along with your hourly wage requirements.
No phone calls or in-person inquiries will be accepted or considered. Please email inquiries to: email@example.com
Due to our usual high number of applicants, please allow for extra response time.